International technology group, ANDRITZ, is a leading manufacturer of plants, equipment and services with a focus on IIoT solutions. With its headquarters in Graz, Austria, ANDRITZ operates over 250 sites worldwide and has a staff of roughly 25,000 employees.
Leverage Big Data Analytics to improve processes and solve real use cases related to ANDRITZ’s core machinery.
Pioneers Discover assessed ANDRITZ’s innovation needs and determined a hackathon to be the best format for quickly addressing ANDRITZ’s challenges. Pioneers Discover proceeded to evaluate startups through a four-stage selection process and support ANDRITZ through all stages of the hackathon preparation, organization and implementation.
- Analyzed the needs and objectives of ANDRITZ
- Defined innovation strategy and roadmap
- Provided Industry & Technology report
- Selected innovation areas and screening criteria
- Screened and providing startup reports on monthly basis
- Selected top 8 startups
- Organized and realized hackathon
- Facilitated relationship-building between startups and ANDRITZ
Needs assessment and tailored innovation strategy
4 startup reports with 50 startups fitting to the needs of ANDRITZ
8 leading software startups with 40 top developers at the hackathon
8 prototypes developed within 48 hours
ANDRITZ is currently in discussions with winning startups for a collaboration project