Plasser & Theurer is the world’s leading rail track maintenance and track laying machines producer. It has more than 3,000 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Develop new solutions for the remote maintenance service with startup technologies that streamline processes and improve existing products.
As part of the project, Pioneers Discover developed a startup innovation strategy and identified potential technologies for Plasser & Theurer. Top startups in the field of VR/AR applications joined Plasser & Theurer in a collaboration workshop where first prototypes were developed, some of which will soon be integrated into its business.
- Performed innovation assessment
- Organized startup strategy workshop define innovation topcis
- Giving a future tech & industry outlook
- Executed startup scouting
- Developed startup reports to present top-fits
- Organized and facilitated collaboration workshop (pitching & co-creation)
- Development of startup-collaboration strategy
- Future technology outlook of the industry
- Startup report with 25 top startups covering 3 technological areas
- Collaboration workshop with top 3 startups
- Current collaboration negotiations with 2 of the 3 startups