You enjoy working with teams and guide other through the innovation journey? You are interested to build new solutions and bring customer-centric products and services to market? We are currently looking for passionate and open-minded individuals to join our Corporate Innovation Team.
Innovation Coach (m/f/d)
Full time, Vienna (remote flexibility)
Last update: 25.03.2022
Empowered innovators shape the future of society!
At Pioneers, we inspire, empower and create. Our purpose is to foster growth and innovation and co-create solutions with our clients that bring value for people and the planet.
We use our startup-like mindset and methods to create innovative products and services for and with corporates, startups and public entities all over the world.
We support companies in defining their innovation strategy, organisation and develop result-driven innovation journeys for corporations.
What you should bring and what we are looking for
- You are our perfect match if you have a solid business/tech background and already gained some first work experience
- Background in business, economics and/or technology
- Passion for the innovation and entrepreneurship scene
- Passion for helping others grow and teach skills and know-how
- Good IT skills (PPT, Excel, general IT affinity)
- First experience in moderating workshops or hosting trainings are a plus
- Coordination, project management, and presentation skills are a plus
- Know-how of innovation tools and methods are a plus
- Motivated, self-driven, and inspired by new ideas and innovation
- Preparation of presentations and workshops
- Moderation of workshops and trainings
- Design of project frameworks, methods and tools
- Strategic project work
- Execution of innovation projects
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Coaching of startup and entrepreneurship teams
What we offer
Full-time position based in Vienna starting asap. Welcoming work environment with a supportive and highly motivated team in a fast-changing environment. Headquarter in the heart of the City of Vienna, dedicated resources for learning, flexible work environment empowering individual ideas and flexibility, and entrepreneurial career track opportunities. Well-known brand with a huge network in the startup area, regular team events & trips, and daily food allowance. The minimum full-time salary for this position starts at € 39.200,- before tax/year.
If that sounds interesting please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject Line: Innovation Coach
If we see potential, the application will be followed by a short intro call, team call, short case study, and job offer discussion.