Are you looking for a way to apply your skills and have a direct impact on corporate innovation activities? Are you eager to build new ventures and develop customer-centric solutions? We are currently looking for bright-minded individuals to join our Corporate Innovation Team.
Empowered innovators shape the future of society!
At Pioneers, we inspire, empower and create. Our purpose is to foster growth and innovation with a focus on tech. Since 2009, our diverse team has built an ecosystem, creating collaboration opportunities for tech innovators. We use our startup-like mindset and methods to create innovative products and services for and with corporates, startups and public entities all over the world. We develop result-driven innovation journeys for corporations to create a prosperous and sustainable future.
What you should bring and what we are looking for
- You are our perfect match if you have a solid business/tech background and already gained some experience in working in a startup or corporate innovation team
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in the area of innovation
- Background in business, economics and/or technology
- Passion for the startup and entrepreneurship community
- Sound understanding of corporate structures and processes
- Extensive coordination, project management, and presentation skills
- Motivated, self-driven, and inspired by tech and innovation
- Planning and execution of innovation projects
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Design of project work plans, schedules and budgets
- Preparation of presentations
- Facilitation of workshops (corporate-startup workshops, competitions, etc.)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Involvement in strategic client development
- Coaching of startup and entrepreneurship teams
- Trainings in new innovation tools and methods
What we offer
Full-time position based in Vienna or Hamburg starting asap. We are mainly working remotely thus other locations are to be discussed. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated team in a fast-changing environment. Headquarter in the heart of the City of Vienna, dedicated resources for learning, flexible work environment empowering individual ideas and flexibility, and entrepreneurial career track opportunities. Well-known brand with a huge network in the startup area, regular team events & trips, and daily food allowance. The minimum full-time salary for this position starts at € 39.200,- before tax/year.
If that sounds interesting directly apply through fast application via LinkedIn. If we see potential, the application will be followed by a short intro call, team call, case study, and job offer discussion.