Are you looking for a way to apply your skills and have a direct impact on corporate innovation activities? Are you eager to build new ventures and develop customer-centric solutions? We are currently looking for bright-minded individuals to join our Corporate Innovation Team.
Corporate Innovation Manager
Full time, Vienna ( with remote flexibility)
Last updated: 25.03.2022
Empowered innovators shape the future of society!
At Pioneers, we inspire, empower and create. Our purpose is to foster growth and innovation with a focus on tech. Since 2009, our diverse team has built an ecosystem, creating collaboration opportunities for tech innovators. We use our startup-like mindset and methods to create innovative products and services for and with corporates, startups and public entities all over the world. We develop result-driven innovation journeys for corporations to create a prosperous and sustainable future.
What you should bring and what we are looking for
- You are our perfect match if you have a solid business/tech background and already gained some experience in working in a startup or corporate innovation team
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in the area of innovation
- Background in business, economics and/or technology
- Passion for the startup and entrepreneurship community
- Sound understanding of corporate structures and processes
- Extensive coordination, project management, and presentation skills
- Motivated, self-driven, and inspired by tech and innovation
- Planning and execution of innovation projects
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Design of project work plans, schedules and budgets
- Preparation of presentations
- Facilitation of workshops (corporate-startup workshops, competitions, etc.)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Involvement in strategic client development
- Coaching of startup and entrepreneurship teams
- Trainings in new innovation tools and methods
What we offer
Full-time position based in Vienna starting asap. We are mainly working remotely thus other locations are to be discussed. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated team in a fast-changing environment. Headquarter in the heart of the City of Vienna, dedicated resources for learning, flexible work environment empowering individual ideas and flexibility, and entrepreneurial career track opportunities. Well-known brand with a huge network in the startup area, regular team events & trips, and daily food allowance. The minimum full-time salary for this position starts at € 39.200,- before tax/year.
If that sounds interesting please send your CV to email@example.com / Subject Line: Corporate Innovation Manager
If we see potential, the application will be followed by a short intro call, team call, case study, and job offer discussion.