Are you looking for a way to apply your skills and have a direct impact on corporate innovation activities in the area of sustainability and climate change? Are you eager to build new climate-tech ventures and develop customer-centric and sustainable solutions? We are currently looking for bright-minded individuals to join our Pioneers.Climate Team.
Climate & Innovation Internship (m/f/d)
Full time, Vienna (remote flexibility)
Last update: 04.10.2022
Empowered innovators shape the future of society!
At Pioneers, we inspire, empower and create – for profit, people and planet. Our purpose is to foster growth and innovation with a focus on tech and sustainability. Since 2009, our diverse team has built an ecosystem, creating collaboration opportunities for tech innovators. We use our startup-like mindset and methods to create innovative products and services for and with corporates, startups and public entities all over the world. We develop result-driven innovation journeys for corporations to create a prosperous and sustainable future.
We are building out our sustainability and climate change focus area, as we believe that a sustainable transformation poses some of the greatest avenues for innovation.
What you should bring and what we are looking for
- You are our perfect match if you have a background in sustainable business, climate change, economics and/or technology
- You are studying sustainability topics such as ESG, carbon footprinting, sustainability strategy and clean-tech
- Passion for decarbonisation and the startup and entrepreneurship community around climate-tech
- Good IT skills (PPT, Excel, general IT affinity)
- Coordination, project management, and presentation skills are a plus
- Know-how of innovation tools and methods are a plus
- Motivated, self-driven, and inspired by tech and innovation
- Supporting the execution of sustainability and innovation projects
- Design of project frameworks, strategy, and to-dos
- Preparation of presentations and workshops
- Strategy development for sustainability
- Scouting of startups for specific innovation topics
What we offer
Full-time position based in Vienna starting asap. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated team in a fast-changing environment. Headquarter in the heart of the City of Vienna, dedicated resources for learning, flexible work environment empowering individual ideas and flexibility, and entrepreneurial career track opportunities. Well-known brand with a huge network in the startup area, regular team events & trips, and daily food allowance. The minimum full-time salary for this position starts at € 1.500,- before tax/month.
If that sounds interesting please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject Line: Sustainability & Innovation Consultant
If we see potential, the application will be followed by a short intro call, team call, short case study, and job offer discussion.