We are currently looking for a motivated and hands-on individual to join our Pioneers Team and support the company’s marketing initiatives. Tasks involve digital marketing (website, newsletter, social media) as well as offline marketing in the form of corporate innovation events. So we are definitely looking for an all-rounder who is excited by a diverse set of responsibilities.
Marketing & Events Specialist
Part-time | Vienna Office | Flexible Working
At Pioneers, we inspire, empower and create. Our purpose is to foster growth and innovation with a focus on tech. Since 2009, our diverse team has built an innovation ecosystem, creating collaboration opportunities for tech innovators. We use our startup-like mindset and methods to create innovative products and services for and with corporates, startups and public entities all over the world. We develop result-driven innovation journeys for corporations to create a prosperous and sustainable future.
What you should bring and what we are looking for
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- First experience in organizing events
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Familiarity with graphic design / foto / video editing programs is a plus
- Support scaling the Pioneers brand and company awareness through various channels
- Continuously revising the marketing and communications strategy and channels
- Creating engaging written and graphic content
- Managing event processes from planning, through running events and carrying out post-event tasks
- Managing budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Preparation of presentations and designs that get our messages across with high-quality visual impact
What we offer
- Part-time position (〜12 hours) based in Vienna starting asap.
- Headquarter in the heart of the City of Vienna (1070).
- Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated team in a fast-changing environment.
- Dedicated mentor to help you with onboarding and questions.
- Dedicated resources for learning and personal development.
- Flexible work environment empowering individual ideas and flexibility, and entrepreneurial career track opportunities.
- Well-known brand with a huge network in the startup area.
- Regular team events & trips.
If that sounds interesting send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Position: Marketing & Events
If we see potential, the application will be followed by a short intro call, team call and job offer discussion.