We invite the most promising Seed Stage and Series A startups to join Pioneers'18 for FREE and showcase their innovations before a global community of 2,500 founders, investors, innovation executives, international media and public sector representatives.
What's in it for you? Find out below!
A program for Seed Stage startups
Seed Stage startups which have the prototype ready or product close to market and raised up to ~3M € funding.
Bring your team
- Out of the Pioneers500, a jury will nominate the most outstanding 50 Seed Stage startups to pitch at the event.
- These Top50 finalists will fine-tune their pitch at Mentors Day on May 23rd and will pitch on the 24th in front of 400 international investors and media.
- The best 8 startups will advance to the finals and will pitch again at the main stage on May 25th right before the closing event.
A program for Series A startups
Series A startups who have the product on the market already, are generating revenues, validating their business model and raised up to ~15M € funding.
Bring your team
Round table discussions
- Exploration of new SpacesTechnologies used and their impact on terrestrial lives
quantum computing, data analytics, rocketry
- Leaving the Safe ZoneThe changing distribution of economical power
GovTech, security, emerging markets, bringing wealth to people
- New Ways of MobilityAn industry changing the energy grid
Sensors, AI, batteries, security, regulations
- SustainabilityAn outlook on resources, distribution and needed changes
AgTech, FoodTech, new energies
- Human and MachinesInteraction in various settings
Intelligent interfaces, Sensor appliances, IoT, AR, VR, AI
- RecreationIt’s time to play
Gaming, Entertainment, Sports, Arts&Culture, AR, VR
- Human ExcellenceScience driving human capabilities
Neurotech, Genomics, Implants, Wearables
Success story last year
In 2017 the spoils of victory for winning Pioneers Challenge powered by PwC included a networking and business development trip to Silicon Valley, as well as feature coverage with CNBC. In their trip to California, our winners Stromkind met figures including Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel, ace investor Tim Draper and communications expert Nancy Duarte.Watch the video of their trip here
Why should I participate in Pioneers'18?
How do I apply?
How are startups selected?
When will I know if I’m selected?
What happens if I’m selected?
How can I pitch or exhibit?
How much does it cost?
What if I redeem my ticket but cannot attend after all?
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Enter your email to get to know all the cool stuff.