Wienerberger at a Glance
With its 200 years of experience, Wienerberger´s vision is to be the most highly regarded producer of outstanding and sustainable building and infrastructure solutions which improve people’s quality of life. Being one of the major global suppliers in this field, Wienerberger operates in 30 countries with 198 production sites and is leading in the following product groups:
Clay Roof Tiles
How Wienerberger Creates Value
The principle goal of Wienerberger is to ‘sustainably increase the value of the company in accordance with ecological, social and economic principles’. In achieving this goal, the company is following the value creation process based on six main sources, among which innovation and know-how is the essential element along the whole value chain.
Find out more about Wienerberger activities!
Download the annual report
Clay Building Materials Europe – a Division of Wienerberger
The core business of the Division is the production, supply and distribution of building materials made of clay. The focus is on the entire building made of bricks and tiles – from the roof to garden landscaping. When it comes to constructing or renovating a building, we provide innovative products, high-value solutions and supply our customers with excellent and outstanding services along their common path with Wienerberger. The headquarters of the Clay Building Materials Europe Division is located in Vienna, Austria.
Fields Of Innovation
Wienerberger’s Division Clay Building Materials Europe is looking into new technologies with the goal to decrease the costs of end to end process, the cost of construction and the costs of living. The best startups within the following four main technology areas are invited to present their solution and co-create the future together with Wienerberger:
Virtual and Augmented Reality
● Construction visualisation, design & planning
● Sales & client interaction (B2B and B2C)
● Assistance & training for factory workers
● Smart automation of Production
● Human-robot cooperation
Data Analytics & Sensors
● Data analysis and utilization
● Sensorics and Smart Bricks
● Predictive analytics and service automation
● Monitoring of construction sites
Materials, 3D Printing & Prefab
● New sustainable and smart materials
● Construction support with 3D printing
● Efficiency and quality of prefabrication
Covering one or more of these areas?
“ Wienerberger is a strong partner in residential construction, renovation and infrastructure. Our approach is innovative and solution-oriented; we are a trend-setter in our industry. In 2016, we invested approximately 1% of our revenues in research & development and in future-oriented projects. Many of these projects are part of our digital road map, designed to make Wienerberger fit for the future. In this way, we are meeting the challenges arising through the increasing digitization in all our businesses. ”
CEO Wienerberger AG
Wienerberger Innovation Day
Thursday • January 25th, 2018
Apply by the 31st October 2017 and become part of the networking day, knowledge exchange, ideas creation, inspiration and connections.
- 6 top-notch startups are invited to present their solutions and exchange ideas with the Top Management of Wienerberger
- Experts present the trends affecting the future of the industry and innovative approaches
- In the interactive sessions startups discuss the cooperation opportunities and co-create the future solutions together with Wienerberger Top Management
Your Key Benefits
Apply until October 31st, 2017.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Enter your email to get to know all the cool stuff.