Pioneers is the ultimate One-Stop Hub for global tech innovators to access high-value, curated and qualified data of early-stage (seed and Series A) European startups. Founded in 2009 in Vienna, Pioneers creates various platforms to help redefine industries, develop future technologies and introduce cutting-edge solutions. Its services include digital services, consultancy, ventures services and inspirational, tailor-made offline experiences.
Pioneers Events has been the heart of the bold, entrepreneurial spirit that Pioneers is known for. It creates inspirational offline experiences of various sizes and formats where innovation can thrive. The flagship event (formerly called Pioneers Festival) takes place every year in the 500-year-old Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna and brings together a global community of 2,500 founders, investors, innovation executives and media. Of all future tech events globally, Pioneers has unparalleled access to European tech leaders. The 2017 edition was awarded with the bea World ‘Best Conference/Congress’ Award.
Pioneers Discover, Pioneer's consultancy services arm, which was founded in 2013, shapes the future of corporates and the public sector by introducing entrepreneurial tools, methods, and innovation-driven corporate culture. Driven by the belief that long-term innovation is achieved through a combination of internal and open-innovation initiatives, the team empowers corporate teams with entrepreneurial techniques and brings in startups and other experts to inspire, co-create and disrupt businesses.
Pioneers Ventures, Pioneer's investment arm, which was founded in 2015, is a $10M VC fund advancing the growth of pre-seed and seed startups. Besides a cash contribution of up to EUR 150K, Pioneers Ventures also opens up its global network of industry experts, provides help in securing follow-on financing and supports founders strategically on a daily basis. With currently 29 portfolio companies in twelve European countries, Pioneers Ventures has experience in a wide range of industries like health tech, mobility, infrastructure tech and financial services.
- We provide insights to the world of latest tech innovations across Europe
- We identify & scout the relevant startups across Europe
- We establish and facilitate dialogue between tech innovators: with the relevant startups, investors, corporate executives globally
- We invest, offer investment opportunities and portfolio management of selected pre-seed and seed startups
- We offer various platforms on-&off-line to enable our global community of tech innovators to engage in an exclusive, direct, inspirational, yet meaningful way to create impact
Eschenbachgasse 11/12 | 1010 - Vienna, Austria